Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Witchy Boo

Happy Halloween to all my 'witchy' friends. This is another Halloween 'trick'. I saw the idea on the blog of Patti Lee. But like any artist I put a little of my own spin to it. So many card ideas...so little time.
If you ever view a item on my blog and would like to know how to make it, please leave me a comment and I will help you out. I would also be up to giving a class or two on technique.
Thanx for stopping by for a 'peek'. Keep checking back to see what is new. I have some great ideas for Christmas...yes it is right around the corner. I cannot believe it is almost November. Take care!!

1 comment:

  1. The witches boot is wonderful and what a great idea... I am up for some of your ideas and creativity... Nice job Maxine.. !!!

    ReplyDelete